Report times for SCMEA Sunday March 10:
Div 1 Concert, Report by 12:00 Noon Div. 2 Concert, Report by 4:00 PM
and be prepared to stay through the concert to help move equipment after the band performs
JOHN GLENN HS TRI-M
GENERAL MEETINGS: Second Wed. of each month
Congratulations to the 2012-13 Officers
President Kyle Banks
Vice President Dylan Pincus
Treasurer John Hoolahan
Secretary Christina Dimitriou
Concert Managers: Alaina Dimitriou, Megan Priest
Historian Christine Jeong
Next general meeting-Wed. Nov. 28.
Dues for current members should be paid to either John Hoolahan or Mrs. Gellert by Nov.30
(Cash or checks payable to John Glenn HS)
Opera Trip info will be given out. (La Traviata, March 14, 2013)
Performing at the Atria Assisted Living Dec. 10, 2012
Carillon Nursing Home 12/20/12
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE/CONTINUING MEMBERSHIP:
1. Must be enrolled in either Band, Chorus or Orchestra (no "Independent Study")
2. Must have attained a NYSSMA solo rating of Level 5 A- or better. (Level 6 B is not acceptable) This could be on piano.
3. Must serve as an apprentice for one academic year, participating in ALL mandated activities.
4. Must fill out Tri-M application, including an essay, submitting it by the prescribed deadline.
5. Must obtain exemplary recommendations from their academic subject area teachers.
6. MUST EXHIBIT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CITIZENSHIP IN SCHOOL AND IN THEOR MUSIC CLASSES. The advisor has the right to review/terminate mebership if these qualities deteriorate after acceptance.
7. Past membership in the middle school Tri-M, or from another school district , does not guarantee immediate acceptance for Chapter 966.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO TRI-M CHAPTER 967-ELWOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL
Wed. January 23-Sign up for Ushering for the Musical, and indicate what you're doing for the musical.